FANDOM


Lirnarcana
Lirnarcana
Basic Info

Type

Water, Dark, Psychic

Species

Mermaid

Habitat

Sea

Color

Blue

Eating Habit

Herbivore

Size

Medium

Weight

Average

Battle Info

HP

36

ATK

13

DEF

13

SPD

20

MGC

15

RES

16

Ability

Fortuned Abyss - Makes gamis fall into an unescapeble abyss of their doom.

Background Info

Created By

CattailsWelove

Created On

April 14,2011

Evolution Line

None - Lirnarcana - None

Lirnarcana is a Gami based off a mermaid and a fortune teller.

Etymology Edit

It comes from the word Arcana and Lirna.

Appearance Edit

She looks like a mermaid with water skin. Her eyes are dark blue and yellow. She has long wave like hair. She also wears a blue coat made out off ice, aquamarine and wears clothes (seaweed).

Description Edit

Lirnarcanas are mysterious Gamis. They lurk in the deadly depths of the seas and does black magic at anything in its path. She is known to appear on an ice berg and gives a fortune telling to anyone that dares to see their fortune. She tells their fortune just by looking at cards. The fortune that she says will always be. Anyone that dares to go see their fortune has a 99% chance of getting something unlucky and a 1% chance of getting a good and lucky fortune.

Lirnarcana's CardsEdit

Trivia Edit

  • Corrupted Linarcanas can use white magic.

Ad blocker interference detected!


Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers

Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.